Monday, February 27, 2023

Needing

Where am I?
Upon this time that be
In this insanity
Shall this be deemed for me
Wanting nothing but serenity
Holding on to hope
Even when loss is here
Of mind and soul
My every being
Upon this time
Let me breathe
So soundly
Up down all around
Chaos bursting at the brim
Calculated doom to be
For my this time in need
Shall I find Hope within chaos
Here is to that
Wondering if this will help
Walking on this path
Towards serenity
Fighting my way at every moment
Shall this be the way
Truly is the Battle of jihad
Surely we struggle always
I am but a human fully flawed
Will I overcome what burdens me so
I can but hope only
Never giving up to let the light flow
Bring peace to the heart
How?
I search for hope
Never giving in
I'm still here
Fighting
Needing
Wanting
I will not give in
For I am not alone
For the light is with me
Allah The one and only
He is there for me
Blessed be this reality
Hope for today, so tomorrow brings joy
Never giving in
I shall strive always
Within the destiny that be's
So let me breathe 
Nice and deeply
Waiting for serenity
Let life truly be
Even within my insanity
I truly need hope

No comments:

Post a Comment