Tuesday, February 7, 2023

Path found

Here I am wondering
What will be?
Sway with me
As I flow
As the river that be's
Emotions run through me
Destined that be
Chaos that deemed
Let's see
Upon this insanity
Nothing but a dream to be
To find serenity
Dreaming truly a dillusion
Psychotic episode
Chaos comes with me
I am the storm
The maniac wanting something more
Hoping for freedom
Wanting nothing but to find
Hope is what's needed
Shall it be?
Destined for me
Seems to be
Destruction of a disaster
Explosion of nafs
What I want?
What I do?
It's up to me
So I truly need
To find the Peace
What light is meant?
The Noor in heart
Calls you
To the truth
Let it be
To seek the knowledge
To need the peace
Redeem yourself
Call upon the Lord
Allah Almighty
The greatest
Finding hope
Will save myself
So I seek Allah
Always
Even in the dank darkness
There be a flicker of hope
That will save me
Truly let's see
What will come indeed


No comments:

Post a Comment