Tuesday, February 21, 2023

Milliseconds of Bliss

Following something unknown
Seems to be deemed
Reaping the desires that be
Unable to control
At times of insanity
Is this me?
So stuck within this list
My heart is drained
Hard within my heart
Wanting nothing but destruction
Maniac running on the brim 
Up down all around
Start again
Repeat
Is this right?
Perhaps not
So I write
To lead a bad desire
To a state of serenity
My heart bleeds but truly needs
That light that's needed
The flickering within the darkness
Let this be
Something perhaps of bliss
Used but a millisecond
What a feeling indeed
Destined for me
Blessed for but a second
Clarity near and dear
To ride out the storm
To tame the beast inside
Seeing things through
Let there be peace of mind in time
Such one can only hope
That is the key for me

No comments:

Post a Comment