Tuesday, February 21, 2023

holding on

Broken beyond the bend
Unable to cope
Will I breathe so deeply?
Only to suffocate from the overbearing emotions
Wanting nothing but emptiness
Surely to dismiss
Upon this time
Will this be the way?
Hoping for a certain outcome
Wanting nothing but for life to end
Grasping the blade
As it shatters my heart
Will my soul be tarnished?
What will the outcome be
Upon this time
Shall serenity lead to clarity
To bring peace
To the mind and soul
Let one ponder so
Seeking hope
Wanting peace
Seeking refuge
Only to be turned away
By the desires of hate
For self
Am I worthy?
Tarnished ever so
Hoping for serenity
One can only be with patience
For hope to come
Holding to the happiness
The desire to be free
Well this torture stop
Will I seek the lord
What will come to be
So many questions
Only to hope for tomorrow
So it doesn't fade away

No comments:

Post a Comment