Wednesday, March 5, 2014

Guide me

What had this world come to
When those being oppressed
are just falling towards the bad
bad for self images
how are we truly free in the west
when a women has to be half starved and naked
to feel beautiful
What kind of example are we showing children
when we hate our selves if such way
that we resort to self multiateing ways
cursing ourselves calling us forsaken before God
He but lent our bodies to us
So why do we damage so
I know im one to talk
having over 100 scars
More so on my soul are they being cured
Deliverance is needed to cure the unwell
so a friend told me anyways
i dont really understand it
but this is not about it
its about oppression
I truly pray that these days we are facing that my generation and the next will change
not repeat the paths of forefathers
Media i will not fall for you blindness properganda
you will not control me
I dont need to be size zero to feel pretty
afterall beauty is in the eye of beholder
I know im in danger with my health but its my choice
just because you see me do not pity me
Glamor here and there
Nafs desires and unlawful things
God I call upon you to take me from myself
and my desires to devour
Devour is an uncontrolable desire
But that old dirty devil as he smiles
at me when i but cry in a mirror for the scars i have done to me
For my savior died for my sins
So i vow for the first time i will avenge those feelings of emptiness
and seek out dilverance from my Lord and Savior Jesus the most high
Please oh holy spirit consume me so the emptiness will not control me
as a friend said you can be set free from all those bad things that are hurting you
I dont hate myself
But id be lying to say i regret taking those steps that led to devouring
So please those who are reading keep me in your prayers as i try to keep you all in my own
God willing
With this new generations to come we wont fall for that devils old tricks
Dont let that whip lash you
Im begging you Lord guide me onto your holy of holiness
Let that Holy Spirit control me
to bring those around me onto the good news and the word
afterall my brothers and sisters we are all witnesses

No comments:

Post a Comment