Monday, March 17, 2014

its ended

What have i dont
rather than trusting someone
maybe ill finally learn that not everyone is as they seem
maybe some people hide who they are because they so fowl inside that they need to be nice to attract other nice people
i dont know why you hate me
i thought we were friends
yet you go behide my back and backbite me
say im not christian because of my sins
hate to break it to you
but i am christian
God is my witness
i dont refer to God as Allah anymore
but as Christ Jesus and Abba the Father
if you talked to me lately
you would know im learning
i dont need this hate put towards me
i hope we never meet paths again
for shaytan has whispered in your heart
to hurt someone
our Lord and savior Jesus wouldnt do that
he would love me
tell me to keep on learning
as i am daily
sure i go to my friends for advice
and you call them misguided
you judge me harshly
and i never did anything to you
i simiply didnt agree with you
and now i see your true face
truly you are the two faced wicked one not me nor my friends
i need this poetry to express my hurt
what i read on what you said about me
brought many tears to my face
but you will not make me bend in your blow
i stand strong beside my Lord and savior Jesus christ
As Abba will hold me tight as a father doe to his child
and He will protect me from such hate
i hope he will grant me fissrah to see unseen
to be able tostop me from trusting gits such as yourself
i thought we were friends but i guess not
so please
i beg
leave me be

No comments:

Post a Comment