Sunday, March 2, 2014

Crumble

I feel like my world as i know it
Is about to crumble
my hand tremor
due to an old wound
will i ever be free of the scars i have
people see them and only question and judge
they seem to not understand that i was nessary at the time
and even now
it is needed
but why do i think such a way
Am truly irrational in the mindset
Irrational when it comes to making the right call
All i want is to end it
but my faith in God keeps me somewhat balanced
I need to greive
I dont know how
Im trying but it seems not hard enough
Im losing friends as i drift
gaining some along
but i never wanted to lose any to start with
as i make friends for life
I took a pill
one my doctor gave me
if only they helped
i feel like my medication in barely helping me
and i dont know what to do
im afraid to stop them
because im much worse off them
perhaps i should call someone who can tell me whats going on
perhaps but i will probually back out
like i always do
im sorry for stateing the same ole stuff
but this is my outlet
Poem here
Poem there
Poems for all

No comments:

Post a Comment