Monday, June 23, 2014

Followers

Followers of almighty Lord
Why leave your families and friends for a mere man
But my friend you mistaken your words
For this is not a mere man
but God in the flesh
Son of Abba the father
interwined with the holy spirit
let it bear its sweet fruits so you can taste
I know for a fact
IT happened to me
I see the light and i shall tremble in awe to witness the Lord in Flesh

Suddently I fell to my knees
to save his son from the pagans
when shall his suffering end...
Then suddently tears began to swell in my face
The end had finally come
Will I not know salvation i thought as tears fell to the ground
He was gone
How could i waste my time to witnessing
only to have the Lord die before he could Save me

Three days passed since the death of Jesus Christ
A man came running to me saying: I heard the rock was moved Christ has risen
Was this true
I went to the mother of our Lord and lo there Christ had risen to tell
his brethen his children
That he died for all of us
for all our sins
as there is no way to the father except through Christ

Perfect as our beingis since we have seen God in the flesh
For he was no different from you nor I
So my friend you truly not free until you feel fruitful light soothe the body
Everlasting joy of the Holy Spirit which is intertwined with Lord Savior Jesus Christ and Abba the Father

So my friend
I have seen now you fall to your knees
Do not worry for those tears from you and i
are but joyus as they flood the heart

So now that i have shown the way
we can bask in the light of the Lord together forever
Will you my Lord and true Savior
Hold me close
Never abandon me
Nor will I wavier

In Jesus Lord Saviors Name
Amen

No comments:

Post a Comment