Monday, June 23, 2014

Faithful

Be Faithful
Faith it keeps you calm

In the church there maybe some sour people but be faithful
God is Just God is merciful
To be faithful keeps us balanced

First off be faithful to Abba God Jesus
Without him We are truly Lost

There was a man i heard today
he taught to be Faithful
Be Faithful to the church, to your family to your neghbores and lasty to God and your fellowship.

In the church we find pious people
Look to them for fellowship
I know I tried to find a church other than this one
But it didnt make sense to me
They were teaching Gods word all wrong
To not take it literal
They changed Gods Word
To mold it to their own nafs
Not to Gods commandments

I truly looked into my self
Was i to follow my nafs or to follow the holyness of Gods Word

So here i stand,sit,kneel
begging God to guide me
the scars on me show that i know pain
But this mortal pain in nothing compared to the enternal hellfire
So follow God
Aquire Felllowship
I love God more than i love myself I love my family and my church Family
I love them because God commands me to love them and the fellowship
So be Faithful
I chose the harder path for the blissful reward

So my friends will you follow yours nafs and preach falsehood
or seek out the pious people for they have faithfulness
Find the fellowship in yourself, home, church
Truly you will return to the heavenly father
Fall to your knees and ask Abba for forgiveness

Repent of your wicked ways
Seek salvation in your Lord and Savior Jesus Christ
So i leave you to pounder this
Remeember without hope we are lost
without God you cannot grasp your hope
Hold onto your hope for your sanity is near it and without you are truly lost

So brethen I ask you to ask your heart to get it rght with God
In Jesus name
Amen

No comments:

Post a Comment