Monday, June 23, 2014

What Shall Ye Say

What shall i say to God on judgement day
if i was perish right now on the hour
I truly know im in a terrible state
a maniac known to panic as worry sets in
questions arise
am i perfect
am i wrong
Glory to creator for we shall answer to him alone
Saved by the grace of the son, overflown hath the fruits of the holy spirit
one can hope these fruits are ready to bear
Though shall not judge
that is for our Lord who is all knowing all merciful

he is the judge
I find myself drifting back and forth between good and bad habits
Bless those who are pios in this walk of life
and those who are pios in my own life
who dedicate this walk to life to please God and for God is all forgiving
For his word is our guide
the books the old testiment and the new
nothing has changed
even though our enemies say our word is corrupted I challenge them to prove it
Again nothing has changed
God didnt change his mind
and he protects his word

So take the covenment of thy Lord to the heart with glory
So my Lord Jesus Christ save me from myself
keep my sanity in my grasp like my Hope

in Jesus name
amen

No comments:

Post a Comment