Saturday, October 8, 2022

defeated?

I may be broken but I am not defeated
Fact being I'm far from broken
I am constantly rebuilding
For everyone has struggle in life
For one has not walked in another shoes for not to judge that person for they do not know
Wise words for one who said so
If only one before they judges
Remembers the wise words of those before us
That we all have strife in life
That we all struggle
And to some point we will succeed
Even in our broken chaotic state
We are not deemed for disaster
Even if the disaster has come to a phase of mania that deems it Bliss
With this Bliss be enough to consume you
To bring your heart strong
To rise to one another shoulders
To build to rise to need to help
It's better to constantly build yourself
So that you may pay it forward
Make that what matters a fact
I am broken I am free to be flawed even within this chaos Deen
I am broken but I am not defeated

No comments:

Post a Comment