Thursday, November 3, 2022

my life to talk my life tick tock

What is my life
I asked myself
I asked my doctor
The answer you see
Why am I still alive
The answer that I received was unsatisfied
I demand to be satisfied to an extent that I can be content
The disaster of deeds that's destined to be
Full of life this insanity
But let it be let it be
Full of bliss maybe next time we'll see
Why am I still alive
Doctor says because you're fun
Fun I say oh yes oh fun fun of insanity fun fun
Confusion to the max with no answers to be heard no answers to be thought of no answers ever
I be knocking at death's door begging for him to let me in
Put the light keeps dragging me back
I just want the darkness to win
But the light keeps knocking
Keeps rapping at the door
Quote The Raven nevermore
On the Enders of the game
Will I ever be sane
Within this destiny that be
Perhaps this is not meant for me this sanity that I seek
Stuck within the chaos of the deed
Am I tarnished as they see
Am I the worst of the worst
Are they right those voices in the head
Here they're here there compliment there insult here here they're here there, there insult more
When will this Insanity be complete
Holding my breath brisking to the end
I am at edgewalker
Am I broken
Do I need fixed
Shall I give up
Or shall I dismiss these feelings
And hold the key
And that is the light
Because one is not afraid to stand alone for Allah is by my side

No comments:

Post a Comment