Tuesday, March 7, 2023

The fork in the road

Stuck in this abyss
What will I really miss
Within this destiny that it's meant for me
A twist and a turn in the fork of the road
Not knowing where to go
Lost within the mist
Holding on to my solitude
That I shall dismiss, and I will truly miss
Sulking through the wetlands
As tears burdened my cheeks so
Weeping not knowing what to do
Screaming wanting nothing but to end
Hustling for this land not knowing what to do
Seeking what seems to be right
Perhaps tonight shall be the night
Holding on to happiness
The illusions that is here
Happiness but a hallucination
Tearing down the conclusion to be
Ripping down destiny that needs
Reaping your blessing
Until the deed is done
Laying down to slumber
The only peace I get
To rise again to start again
Wrecking through the wetlands, hustling for the lands
Start again will this ever end here we go again



No comments:

Post a Comment