Thursday, February 27, 2014

Hatred

Hate who needs it
so many people do i meet have it
i see it in their hearts
because i have fissrah
fissrah is but a burden most times
but at least i can use it for my betterment
to stay away from the haterz
I see a recently made friend being attacked
would you do the same as me
say she is nice and that haterz is wrong
i did so and received some hate as well
oh the wire
infested with the larva of shaytan
he whispers in our hearts that hate
I barely have any hate left
i would lying that i was not bitter from leaving islam
that bitterness turned to hate soon from infulices from shaytan
but hate just darkens your heart
did our savior hate his enemies 
did he curse all those who hated him
from what i read he did not
and that was his human side
that is way to admire our lord
and take his teachings and change our hearts
because believe me shaytan is hitting all of us hard these days
but prophecys are coming true
God only knows what will come
I dont think im in the life time of end
but surely i am seeing some of the final days
and that scares me
because shaytan will deceive those close to God
by putting darkness in our hearts
for he is a vile beast that will infect 
puss will overflow and infest our bodies until nothing is left
so remeber not to brood to long
and always forgive
even if you need to forgive yourselves firstly beforehand
remeber fissrah is but a burden but with the right light it can see the inner good
and what i saw last night hurts me so
because i feel what the fissrah shows me
but i dont let it control me
because it surely would take control
and then fissrah would be outcontrol
and i would die soon after froma  flood of over emotions good and bad
not knowing which is right
its come close to happening before 
that is one of my fears
and only hate that can start that hate onwards to self
many people think i hate myself
my body is but scarred 
and i want nothing more to make more
but thats wrong
for God loves me
so haterz take my heed
dont let it overflow your heart for your surely lost from our Lord

No comments:

Post a Comment