Tuesday, December 18, 2018

Keep the Faith

Where am I
Lost in the abyss
Falling down into the ground
As a million emotions run through me
Have I forgotten Serenity
God gather me up
Save me from myself
Why am I burdened so
I feel as though gone not yet dead
But lost once again in the mist of the abyss
unable to cope
I reach out
and feel as though I'm rejected so
I cannot control my fate
So I leave to the all father
I struggle
I'm down but not dead
Will I be reborn
I ponder upon the nights sky
in this insomnia world
another night gone
morning here
up and adams
Time to start the day
With a smile
not just on the outside
but within thy mind
Turn that frown upside down
What will happen
As the mist rises
Things become more clear
is this Clarity
I think not
Never Safe
Never Sane
insanity is here and near to heart
I hear the beating of my heart rate
rapid as it can be
within the insanity
Shall I find bliss
within this new mist
Within another abyss
Shall I smile to go on another day
I live my life in solitude
for no one can accept me
I'm covered in scars
from head to toe
judge me so
Must I cut burn rip tear
keep this up
sure to be dead
unable to cope
So let us pray
Within him
We are free from the insanity
so keep the faith

No comments:

Post a Comment