Friday, December 14, 2018

Thinking

Thinking
Poem on emotions
Just a thought on what I been thinking about lately
Here I am
Within the midst of happiness
Where am I but surrounded in a meadow of glitter and light
Here there is no need
for despair
Those that arise here are at peace
What Am I
As I fall to reality
here I am
Standing
Waiting for the chaos
Happy Sad Mad Lost Worried
All at once
up down all around
shake shake shake shake
I am sickened with worry
This stresses me
I'm so stressed
That my mind screams and causes tyranny
Why must this be
in this Insanity
Don't threaten me
Your wrong
I am Right
Here I am
As I scream against the insanity
as I fall to my knees
I sob within each small whisper
touches me
I'm Lost within my mind
Whispers turn to the voices
I'm left pondering into the night skies
Remember I'm me
yes indeed
within the insanity
Free to define who I am
I want to be at Peace
Instead the battle goes on
Win a battle here or there
but the War never ends
The consent struggle
Shall I forever be forsaken from society
Maybe this is what meant to be
It will not stop me from being me
Happy 
Sad
Mad
Worried
Fear defines our hearts
and true self shows it face
be ugly or...
You are Beautiful
Because I'm Beautiful 
I lat my head to rest
as I fall into serenity
close my eyes
to drift and dream
to escape reality
only to arise another day
Like a blank Canvas 
Blend your ink to the page
Write your heart out
Conquer the fight

your you are Right

No comments:

Post a Comment