Friday, December 14, 2018

never

Never Ever
I wrote this warning I talk again about cutting I Lindsey Lou reflect on my writing as raw emotions that run through me.

Where Do I stand
Unable to conquer the fight
I'm here and yet I'm Broken
beyond repair
Dare I say
Unable to cope
until this time
I'm warped beyond repair
here I stand
Shattered to millions upon billions of pieces
Humpty dumpty
Roll me on up
Piece by piece
I'm here
near and dear
One thing that matters
is hope
Because
without it we are truly lost
but yet not beyond repair
that light flickers in darkness
as the cold wind tries to blow it out
it shines brightly
Where am I
But on the journey
Of building
Tidy up the mess
My mind
is in chaos
as havoc runs the place
one two three four
one medication two and three more
one cut
two cut
what will it take to STOP
I'm here and dear
not yet dead
writing my heart out
pen to paper
fingers to keyboard
I'm here
near
and dear
I'm here to bring good cheer
even if your down
remember that
to Conquer the darkness
never give in
even in the darkest night
there is light
so in the heart
I a Reckon
that the light shall reside
as that old devil tries to blow out the light
as its shines ever brightly
So Hope for tomorrow

So tomorrow doesn't fade

No comments:

Post a Comment