Monday, December 31, 2018

Balance

Where am I
Am I lost in this abyss once again
Able to cope for this time
I feel balanced of such emotions
Perhaps the medications helping
Only time will tell
But remember pills are not skills
Set your feet down and remember
As you ponder upon the night sky
A galaxy of emotions of abride you
Here I am sitting
Wandering and pondering upon the sky
Searching for my heart and soul
Here I cope
I feel a balance
As the Stars set
Burning brightly soul
Don't let hope be a memory
Let it rise in your heart
Bring up close to the light
As it burns everbrite
Here I am standing
Wandering upon the night sky
I'm able to cope
For pills are not skills
And cope I will
By worrying every emotion down pen-to-paper
Don't forget to write your heart out
Peace

No comments:

Post a Comment