Friday, September 24, 2021

Freestyle rap let go to the rate

 Here's a freestyle devastate your mind you see can you keep it occupied while I speak I'm up to the beat and I don't know what it means I'm insane in the membrane and death insane there's no help out there for me no help for thy I don't know what to do and I cry to God but there is no relief and I just want to die I don't know why I'm like this it just seems to be this way all the time I'm destined to be this way in the insanity way that I'm a fool in the world full of fools but who's the true fool of them that they are truly the fool I would say that they are the wisest ones

List ever date to another rate I'm here almost turning 35 don't know what to do with my life don't want to define what faith is for me but I can't mind that I want to die I don't know if I'm mine maybe I'll just slit my throat petrify Or will it be on there killing myself by the fire and the gasoline burned itself I don't know what way to go you seem I just want out of this world that steam stuck in the mainframe door in the box outside the box and not wanting in don't you know what the mind means here in what is is insanity Be their blessed in my mind from time to time alhamdulillah thanks to God I'm glad I have the friends that I have but some people just be punk ass bitch but ever late to another rate and here we go on going on none keep on striving do good to another build each other up and if the society follows you have each other united we are PS Muslim atheist Christian or a pagan we're all God's creation here we go right now let's go and where are one in humanity let's be free

No comments:

Post a Comment