Monday, September 6, 2021

labor Day bliss

Here I am wandering the night sky
Waking in pain like no other
Are these whispers who I believe it is
Coming from every direction forward and back
What do I strive for
As the hopelessness rings in my soul
I seek God alone
I've always seeked Allah you see
For he is the one and only above all of humanity and creation you see
Deemed to be the god of us all the one and only the Worthy of worship
He is Allah
The God, Allahu Akbar God is the greatest
Remember to do your Dhkr
Perhaps a dua or two
Stand so silently presenting yourself so brightly
To recite so lightly but some sincerely within the heart it is
Do not fret for the materialistic things around you
Surround yourself with serenity
With Salah indeed
God not needs us to pray for him he does not need anything for he is absolute
But we need Allah most of all
Seems to be the way it seems
As I waiver within the chaos that deemed
Upon insanity
If I'm able to have the concept of be able to say the shahada in complete Insanity
Allahu Alam only God knows
But prepare yourself for judgment Day
Try not to let the najs nafs flow within you
Wake with every step in every speech you say
This is not the way
Worship one and follow the sunnah
Strengthen your eman
This will hold you together
And we all rise to fall again but with this time we have Allah indeed 
A deity such as thee
Allahu

No comments:

Post a Comment