Thursday, September 9, 2021

Will I be saved

Here again, chaos near the end
On a rollercoaster around and around
Flesh hanging with the doom, Carnage near and dear
With insanity at the bend
Coming up and around
Swirling mind and emotions whirlwind through me
At times I feel so hopeless
At these times I'm lost
With the brim
Smoking until death
Will I ever win this fight
Against Insanity
Mania ready set go
Running on the railway
Waiting for the trip to end
Chaos ready
My mind is stuck
In a Kaleidoscope vision
As it twirls and whirls of lights to see
Why it ever end
As I age I feel more and more sick
Medication doesn't work for me
All I have is therapy
It's not enough
I'm lost
Amongst the Myst
Within the abyss
As ever emotions, they surely burn
Now the emotions are on over flow
I cannot cope
I want to ready the blade
Heading it up
Until red to match the crimson bliss
I try and try
With the way
Can I stay?
Please Allah save me

No comments:

Post a Comment