Saturday, September 25, 2021

what is left with me

As the world turns upside down 
I'm in the chaos you see
I don't know what is light nor darkness I feel it fade for me as I become nothing, but the insanity of the mind in the membrane it is distorted indeed Even confusion sits me to the to go off Medication you see 
I'm feeling my true self indeed and shall you find yourself to the truth
You shall recommend yourself to follow what truth is 
I am solely doing this to save myself perhaps the insanity is my savior 
For that is what I am destined to be schizo bipolar of a mind that's deemed I slither, moving, and who am I am 
Maybe a shadow of the darkness will the darkness consume my heart will 
I give up on this life I want to give up but yet I strive, and do I strive more than those who don't
Those who claim that they are just an Almighty remember so only one deity is worthy of that and that is Allah the one and only worthy of worship is he so let it be 
Let it be within the insanity, maybe I should lock myself up and throw away the key 
I don't know where my mind is to go The delusion is taking over 
The confusion is here 
The chaos has come once again within The cycle

No comments:

Post a Comment