Tuesday, September 21, 2021

What Difference

Please let hear me say
I may be a lefty but I support the right
I know that there is truth in both and we both just want our rights
I Casted my vote wanting something different
To know I made no difference at all
Makes me fear the sorrow that comes to be
It doesn't make you right if you believe with sanity
For this world that you see, is chaos indeed
From a free world with free choices
To a monarch
And shall we bow our heads and pray for the old true leader Trudeau
Or shall we fight with dismay
You may be black I may be white you may be straight I may be bisexual
I may be Muslim and you an atheist
We are all human in the end 
Free will indeed
Do not fret if you are right and do not fret if you are wrong
For who knows what is right
To follow your heart solely soul
To find hope within the insanity of the world that comes to be
You will find yourself lost in all this mist
From the corruptions of governments to see
The gangsters that deem
We the people stand so United
We cast our vote in our solitude of hope that we do please our party indeed
As we age our vote may change
Forever so more we just want to be
To be accepted
I'm not racist I'm not ignorant I'm nice kind and right
When people look at me they judge me so 
Either by my physical body or my mentality or my religion so
When I'm just human like the rest of us 
I'm flawed beyond comprehensive
United by my corruption
Finding Bliss within this world
From the joyous smile to the tears of sorrow
To the stomach that starves to the stomach that is full
I find myself walking this path so lonely indeed
I am never alone for I have humanity and God 
Bless us all be that we have tolerance indeed to understand
That what we can't comprehend does not make us wrong
May it ignite in us to another way
To stand your rightly, besides our differences
To fight for freedom
To fight for love
To fight for religion
Always make your own choices
So I bless you be
For taking the time to listen indeed
Do not lose hope for you are never alone

No comments:

Post a Comment