Sunday, September 12, 2021

what you need to find

I wanted to find the source of Truth
So I explored the world outside, within the mind you see
You can find knowledge anywhere
You just have to open your heart
And your mind you see
May you find the truth
There's only one indeed
That is Islam itself
Allah said be so here we are being in this world of chaos
So seek the deen the way indeed
Sometimes you will tumble and fall to your knees
Wondering if there's a God indeed
I was going to sleep not to long ago searching ever so
I find my life within darkness you see from time to time and then again
Because within my religion we teach that life is but a test
And if there was no struggle no Jihad in this test
Wouldn't be much one of the test at all
We strive we learn we seek knowledge
Have you tried to read the Quran with an open heart
Leaving judgment set side you will see the truth
I was but a pagan before
Then I read the Quran
And within each page that went through Reading and searching for the truth
I found that there was only one God and that was Allah indeed
So hope for the best and seeking knowledge always
I'm wandering to the sky that be's
I dare you to look into Islam you see
For it's truly peace for the heart  indeed
So why not check it out for yourself
The true science of a holy book
But to remember the Time when it was revealed
So you caste your judgment according so
And have peace
Surrendering to one God
Wanting nothing more to strive to please to be
Even within this darkness of the world
You will find noor in your heart
Once you find Allah you see
Peace will come indeed
But to be a Muslim you must follow the Quran solely and then the Hadith So...
If you get mixed up with all your questions you see
Go to the source of the one who follows Allah you see
And there you'll find some good old Dawah
For speaking truth is a Muslims deed
To witness our message to bring peace to other people
Do not fret stay calm and rememberance Allah always

No comments:

Post a Comment