Sunday, September 5, 2021

the best medication

The cure for all things that come
From the insanity of the mind
 I see
There's comfort with serenity too
Standing so rightly with my hands on my chest 
To reciting so lightly so brightly
This be the Quran
I fret and fret
But upon the second Rakat
There right there the chaos that's roaming in the heart 
Mind comes to the eye of the storm 
It just stops, this is where serenity is?
Within the pure worship to the one and only Worthy of the worship and that is Allah indeed
As I plea and plea 
Within this world that humanity be's
For another day
Another canvas has begun
Trying to not let the shades blend with the color
Many of my canvases before have flagged down to chaos
But light shall conquer
Even in a flicker of light there is hope
To strive
I know that God loves me 
Or he would not comfort me
He will not send those with good deeds to help me
Be better you see, but it's the self doubt within myself that I Can do To better your self as not many has shown me that they can do any better
As a product of our environment
I shall be at peace
Or me with the one and only
Allahu you see
I repent to God almighty
With sincerity, as he guaranteed this for me
Why, am I selfish
That I struggle with in the test
But we all have our Jihad
And struggle and struggle this is life indeed
Don't be so much like me where I abandon hope and wander in insanity
I strive that is what seems to be
I tried to do better
I still try
And I know that Allah is all merciful and all just and he did not make me this way by mistake
Because I help those around me and maybe that is my purpose
To bring love and peace and good cheer to all creation
That sit stands walks moves or breathes
It all deserves kindness indeed not just humanity
So plea with your lord indeed
Allahu let me see the eye of the storm the calm serenity
And this is with you alone
That Islam is my medicine and I shall be steadfast

No comments:

Post a Comment