Saturday, September 11, 2021

tried

I heart rips from my chest, allowing the abyss to sink in
Falling into the ground
Sinking to the emotions as they burn ever so
Seeping through the sand to the bottomless pit of darkness
Wanting nothing more than to be done
Why am I this way?
Will I be okay?
Devastation that stabs the heart
Ready to bleed
What a bloody mess this has become
Dreaming of nothing but death
Knocking on heaven's door
Riding up to cloud 9 and do not defy
Ready is it time
Let's go this time
A time to give up
A time to want to strive to be 
Is long gone
Only now insanity is here
Can I be within this world do you see
Am I so different you do not understand me
I know those around me love me
But I can't help but hate me ever so much
I'm tarnished I'm scarred I'm burned I'm wrecked
And I do surrender to my Lord
Allah who will save all
If you seek it that is
But it does not mean that you will not suffer in this life
Life is but a test but I might fail my test
I can only consume so much hate and disgusting darkness
Before it expels for my mind body and soul
And I do my Dua so lovely indeed
Oh save me Allahu the one and only were there worship

No comments:

Post a Comment