Thursday, August 19, 2021

Scribes

 Finding darkness everywhere, can sure wear anyone down

To feel like the abyss is within the mist

Stop gather with me, to mindful of the past

As it be's within this reality, telling everyone soul

Of the darkness within thee, to sure please

Another with these words of hope that I scribe for me

This be my therapy, so read with no doubt that this is my heart

My mind some do not understand, and judge me

To allow the darkness to break free, for sometime darkness bring a comfort of deeds

I reckon these deeds might be the death of me

So I rely to my God, Allah indeed

To seek the light, a true noor

To get a flicker within the heart

To can love for self to love wholesomely

These be my scribes of my heart

Truth being the onset within me

I do not lie, that darkness resides

But the light will always conquer the darkness

That is Love from Allah indeed

No comments:

Post a Comment