Thursday, August 19, 2021

no ways

Why must the days start this way
Will this day ever end
A phase of mania, you see a hypo state of being
There's lots of different types of mania don't people know pick up book don't you want to know
Educate yourself about society seek that knowledge let It be deemed for you and allow you to teach others
Don't take judgment into your heart and don't cast judgment on others
No one knows another person unless they've walked a mile in their shoes said someone a while ago
As it twists and turns within my mind
Not knowing what reality is
And coming to the conclusion that there is no hope
No cure
No comfort
What is the point of living if you just get worse and worse as you age
I sure don't feel like I have hope
Everly my mood I'm on cloud nine you see I have nothing to stop me from doing a deadly deed so I write I scribe I want everyone to see I'm perfectly imperfect and this is what is meant for humanity
This may seem like a rant rather than a poem but I'm writing it in the mania of phase
May God give me patience within myself and within my health
My body aches from all the stress
My heart hurts from the anxiety
I don't want to be anymore
I just want to be free of my illness
But happiness is an illusion you see
For me anyways
Happiness can lead to mania
Oh great that's so thankful of God
And this creates bitterness within God
I don't know why I have to be so full of rage and angry and stressed and depressed and hateful and all these things I don't want to be this way I want to be Lindsey again but I'm not Lindsey anymore
Too many tears are wept each day
And I'm done on living so perhaps I'll see you tomorrow or another lifetime Allahu Allim

No comments:

Post a Comment