Friday, August 13, 2021

times that be's currently

Sometimes I find myself in the abyss unable to list
How many emotions run through me and rip it in rapid do they go
A Carnage to a rage to an insanity indeed
Blessed be blessed be am I still with Allah indeed
To hear what I hear I wonder and I ponder what is right?
Upon realities dream will it come to be blissful indeed
Able to cope just words to cope words and words and many more scribes depend to paper to more and more
Does anyone care if I survive?
I'm almost done this fight you see
It'ss tiresome indeed
Blessed be blessed be I am a not alone you see
For I'm not afraid to stand alone against The whispers you see as I seek refuge in Allah from the outcasts that Shaytain
Blessed be blessed be this life indeed

No comments:

Post a Comment