Sunday, August 8, 2021

sadness lost of hope

Where to start
I'm broken beyond the mend
My mind twists and turns constantly it matters turns to rage I don't feel good most of the time people really affect me because I'm an empath and that means I see him feel with emotions that see beyond what you can see within the reality but all I can think about is the tears resident in my heart and fall down my face has each one burnt my skin but I'll always be alone because everyone leaves I have people that don't call me back I have people that don't message me back I have family that I haven't talked to in years why does everyone judge me so I try not to judge others that's not my job I just want friends and family but I have nothing but the blade flare the flare
Destined to be tarnished will I find my way I thought I did with him his mom could even then I'm not understand no one understands me I feel lost me on the bed in my heart is written telling me go to our myself and I'll never know if this is the right way but I'm done hurting myself inside with all the emotions that flow why doesn't anyone understand that I can't control what happens to be I can't control the delusions the confusion the race to time will I live alone life probably not because eventually I'll lose the war and then the end will come and no hereafter for me I just want to stop existing I don't want to be this way anymore but I've always been this way and it just gets worse and worse as age so if you don't hear me or talk to me that's okay I've been alone since the start

I hope you have a good life

No comments:

Post a Comment