Wednesday, August 11, 2021

what we need

Feel the solitude, seeping into me
 As I despise what is become of me within every day, I change over, and over again 
I never am the same
To say this within reality, but not knowing what an illusion is 
Happiness can be the illusion, so display an illusion you will see what's beyond this reality
With it will you see, will you truly see? What is truth, what is within the light? So do need this indeed for every human and creature 
To give a smile a kindness, a good deed to one another 
To be good to this world we live in, because without it we are truly lost w
Within the abyss not knowing where to go?
I find myself upon my destiny once again, falling into the abyss
Fo I miss what is sanity, I do not know indeed I feel though as I see 
What is in my reality is, but an illusion you see 
I am not welcome within my religion you see 
I am too radical with peace, love, and kindness 
I am thought to say that the prophet Muhammad peace be upon him was all those things too
 All he wanted was United Muslims
Humanity too, it's better to catch more flies with sugar than vinegar 
So remind this that you, do not know judge in a person's heart 
They could be fighting against what you think is wrong, they could be striving to please God
 
Indeed do not judge them but advice them be there for them 
Not passing judgment is not in our day To do not know what's within the heart
Only Allah can see, don't you know understand we need to be to be able to handle when the darkness 
When it comes for thee
Perhaps you indeed for those whispers you hear, and those dirty deeds 
We are stuck with him insanity and let the mind see 
What is this light that I see, over and over again  
That is, but Allah indeed 
So blessed be

No comments:

Post a Comment