Friday, August 27, 2021

Curious Does the mind seems to be
Stuck within the destruction of the insanity
Will sanity ever come
To stay awhile
Get here I am up and down in the mania phase
My heart can't stop beating until I die
Rapidly at pumps as an anxiety attack kicks in
My heart is burning
The aches and pain of the insane mind
Conquer my heart but surely not my soul
Until I met the truth you see I was lost within destiny
Now I know that my destiny has changed
For peace is here near and dear
To not allow the emotions to conquer me
Let the feelings go
I'm stuck on a railroad going round and round and round
It's roller coaster time are you ready
On upon the top do you know what it means on the pawn to talk to you know what it means I pray to the ground and hair I am I underground and here you see here I see beyond reality and everything seems to be right here in the mind in DC everything seems a bit reality everything seems a bit DC with Superman and everything seems big and he what if there was a really really cool how come there is a Supergirl and not a super woman yes I tell you BS yes yes yes I tell you this I tell you that this turned into a rap you know that I don't know what to do as the mind seems crazy in the who here I am watching this did the who even exist still I'm just old old you see all the soul and young body as I get id'd everywhere I go get it right little one I'm insane in the membrane and here we go

No comments:

Post a Comment