Saturday, August 7, 2021

edgewalker

I wonder how this be's within the insanity
As my heart sees beyond reality, in the delusion you see 
I can't recognize what is right in the light 
I'm misguided you see at this time of rage and anger and fear 
You see, perhaps someday a cure will be found, but not in my lifetime 
I do not think, but who knows 
For there is a cure for everything for Allah cures all
I am far from perfect, perhaps perfectly imperfect 
As my mind goes up and down in the emotions that flow 
I remember Allah is always by my side 
To seek refuge in God from the accursed Satan 
What if it is not from him?, but from God indeed 
For Jihad is not just fighting in a physical sense
One of the most important ones is your spiritual self, and your personal self 
The ones that you go through every day of your deen
Alhamdulillah inshallah mashallah
These are all good words we should say 
Minute by minute, day by day until we rest in the grave
 For when the angel to collect our soul
To stand before our God, the angels bestowed on our shoulders
Then we will know what the end happens 
Until then we never know for we are not God 
We do not have absolute truth, I sit here pondering upon the days sky 
The mind is very distorted, but my faith is coming back 
Alhamdulillah
Always

No comments:

Post a Comment