Saturday, August 14, 2021

what

Shall we start with this in the name of God the most merciful the most beneficial
The desire you see is coming to be
I don't know if I quite see Jannah you see
Because the insanity you see
But what is this light that we feel inside us is it truth or is it Allah indeed
What is the beneficial way for us?
If I must I shall tell you
Recite the best you can and do your prayers on time
And don't forget your supplication and your remembrance of Allah
What is beneficial to me is staying within the Ummah
To allow the light to guide me
From the first time I said my shahada I never surrendered because if I surrendered then I will truly lose self
The whispers in my mind you see
At times they conquered thee
But with thy protection from Allah I shall be guided through the straight and narrow path
After all this life is but a test from God himself, so it is best to please him
In doing so we worship thee only God you see the one and only Allah beyond reality does he see
To no absolute truth is not attainable to those who free seek for those who have free will for it is godly thing of all eternity
To know the past the present and future that is only for Allahu
Strive to know all and you will understand the world better and go into a world without judgment
For there is only one judge and that is Allah do not take his place and may not look good on your left side you see
Has the Angels write down in red pen on the left and a blue pen or gold pen of the right
When you are brought to the hereafter to answer to God those angels will arrive with their scribes of that you've done
Remember to repent
This will be beneficial for you
Inshallah you will know what I mean

No comments:

Post a Comment