Sunday, March 26, 2023

Artificial Bliss

Look to the sky
Will I cry?
Upon a time to come
Standing at the base
Hoping for solitude
These whispers conquer
Taking the heart, breaking to pieces
Stuck in the abyss
Shall I dismissed?
What will come
Of this insanity
I plea with this world
To hear, to see pass the illusion
Perhaps this is a delusion
Happiness but something that is gone
Artificial Bliss, what will come if I miss
Here within the doom
I shall devastate thyself
Reaper please come for me
The fight goes on
The everlasting war
Hear my Battle cry
As I scream so silently
So lightly
Let It Be
Within this of insanity
Will I be pleading with the Lord indeed
I call upon Allah
Save me from myself
For I am the destroyer
For I am the devourer
For I am a warrior
I shall Trek on
In this artificial Bliss shall I truly dismiss
To finally breathe so freely
So deeply
Let me breathe, pass the powers that be
Come on follow me
In the calculated chaos of this world
I shall not be defeated
I shall carry on
What will come of me
Time shall truly tell
Patience for the heart
Solitude within destiny
Let me breathe so deeply
Just breathe

No comments:

Post a Comment