Friday, March 17, 2023

Pinned

 am but a blank slate

Ready for anything to come

I am within my solitude

Within doom to be

Devastate my heart
Has each pin points

Shall I fall to the dirty deed

Within this destiny

Shall I truly need

What's meant to be

Within this mind that sees

Upon the time that needs

Let it be upon this time of insanity

Seeking what might be of clarity

To find that serenity of the heart and soul

I am but rebuilding

Broken not beyond the bend

Fitting everything together again

I am but broken, gluing the pieces together

To bring something of a masterpiece to be

Will there be help beyond thee

Perhaps this is what is destined for me

Pin cushion destiny

Heart needed within this

So revealed within destiny

Let it be let it be

Pin cushioned Bliss

No comments:

Post a Comment