Sunday, March 19, 2023

Dash

Dashing through uncertainty 
Where you go from here?
Finding something that is wanted, needed
The light that leads one
Wanting something more
Hiding from the doom
As the Nafs conquer me
Following the way
The Noor
What is this
The light inside me
I breathe holding in destiny
Breaking into disaster
The mania here
Out of control
So I seek
The Noor
Following the way
To find Hope at the end of the tunnel of vision
Even with the disaster
Of bipolar
I breathe, even when the pain speaks to the
Destined to fail
The mind surely is bent
Beyond destination
One can hope
Keep on holding on
Never giving in to najs thoughts
Shall I be
Free finally to hope
Wanting nothing but to Hope
So I will
Ponder on within my destiny 
To breathe, to finally be
Free from the shackles of the past
Burdened so
I shall not give to the disaster
I shall recovery
I shall arrive only to strive
Within this world of calculated Chaos



No comments:

Post a Comment