Monday, March 20, 2023

Rooftop Fool

Sitting here on the roof top
Making me wonder, of this glorious world
Who am I?
A fool within the world of fools
Pondering a time that has passed
Broken into peices
Sitting here wondering
What is next?
The day comes as the clouds roll endlessly
Over my head, what wonder this world is
Am I a disappointment?
What will come of this ponder
Here I am sitting full of serenity
I breathe the breaths of freedom
I am free, I will conquer my desires
I truly need strength to overcome this storm
With my heart so burdened
By the troubles of the world
I am but perfectly imperfect
A human within this world
A care taker, as it was destined
The world to vast
Here I am
Pondering until another storm comes
I rise to realize that time that demands us
Is but limited
So make the best of what we have
Ponder those thoughts
Make them into actions
To bring peace to the heart and soul
To bring peace to the world

No comments:

Post a Comment