Wednesday, March 22, 2023

the Infinity of Chaos

Crumbling from desires
Standing as an Empire
Over the masses of the mind
Starting to turn face
Facing everything at once
Overbearing oneself
Crumbling to disaster
Where to find self
Falling into chaos
Unable to cope
The dirty desires are done
For the monster inside
Devours my soul
So lonely and empty inside
Up we go to Cloud 9
Does this define
The times that one can be full of glee
Times turn over and over again
Up to the mania of the chaos
Only to shift again
Now I'm balanced but for a minute
To shift again
Up down all around
Here I am in the insanity of my mind
The infinity
Until the end chaos shall reign
My heart burns ever so
The fire inside burning so brightly
To take the Noor in
For we be rebuilding
Taking control
To confirm that this may be the way
Solitude not alone
For the fear of loneliness may be gone
Where to find Hope
Where to find Grace
What will come of this
Serenity of the heart
Only for about a minute
Counting the minutes as they go by
Striving on, here we go into the chaos
Taking control, allowing the light to consume
The fire inside burn so lightly
Hope inside is bright, so we be
In the everlasting circle
This time we have serenity on our side
So the lighthouse shines brightly inside the soul
A beacon to the solitude
Bringing serenity in
That is what is needed to conquer
The mania, finally I'm free
To be truly me
Within this insanity
There be but Noor
Within my heart
Shining brightly
Bringing peace
That is what is needed







No comments:

Post a Comment