Wednesday, November 9, 2022

rambles 1 2 3

Having a time of your lives
Not knowing what to despise
Only to be within the Abyss
Chaotic indeed is that what we need
Perhaps one can strive
Plan ahead
For within darkness there will always be light
Falling into chaos not knowing what to do 
Running in the cycle of insanity in this Abyss can I dismiss
Allah I call upon thee
Save me from myself
From the insanity
From The whispers inside me
For the illusions for the delusions are with me
Full of insanity
But striving indeed
Low eman then high
The ever going cycle of humanity
Up and down and around and around here we go 
Falling into the abyss wondering if I will miss what this sanity is
Only to have a glimpse of it one moment
So within the darkness there shall always be noor
I may seem to be weak
But I am still here therefore I am strong

No comments:

Post a Comment