Saturday, November 26, 2022

Unbalanced

Falling through the wall
Going to the well
Perhaps this is what is meant to be
Standing in the solitude is what we need
So to say this indeed does it mean it's true
Is it calling for attention when one is reaching out
Can one not be sick and reach for help
Standing within the midst of the solitude
Upon Time
Disaster is upon us
The flame is ready
To like something to burn the heat to learn
Painful indeed or no or no what to do what oh no
Am I a fool that I want to do this
Am I right in my mind and I shall dismiss
I am writing my heart out like I have nothing but it is on my sleeve my heart indeed
What we need to see in this reality
Carnage here disaster there up here they're here
1 2 3 4 5 I count them all
Small whispers turned to loud voices not knowing what to do
To listen to them to know if it's meant to be this way
So I ready the blade
What to do indeed
But to be a fool within this world
Foolish indeed 
Perhaps serenity will come
These desires are conquering me
Burdening me
As I wallow in despair
My heart and soul are corrupt
I am but tarnished beyond recognition
To stop to feel to need to want to give to take this is humanity
Upon the day to come as the sun 
Despair seems to come and go
On the roller coaster in the cycle of chaos the Infinity of disaster
Show one see what one will be
In this insanity that needs me


No comments:

Post a Comment