Monday, November 28, 2022

The Flicker of noor

Flickering within the soul
Is the Noor what one needs
As society turns turn humanity
Here comes a breeze, yes the nafs indeed
The desires mix and blend
One another breaking down
Unable we are to agree
But finally
We find the light
Where you say?
Don't worry it will be okay
Destined to breath
With life
That is from the one only
Allah the most beneficial the most merciful
How do we find Allah?
Quite simple
Find the Haq
Read
Seek
Find the truth
Don't forget
He watches always
But as your accept your qadar
You will brighten
For the best
So let you soul rest with Allah
That is serenity
Alhamdulillah 
Thanks to God
You let me breath
You love me
Even when I hate myself and everything
I find peace with Islam
Within this destiny
For you and them and I
Are brighter than the sun
For Islam is the light
So seek the truth
Open your heart
Be free of the doubts
Bring happiness
Smile don't forget


No comments:

Post a Comment