Monday, November 28, 2022

Conquered

As the sun rises
I find myself conquered
But not in dismay
In Serenity's time
The hurt will fade away
Bringing something that has been lost
The hope to overcome the hopelessness
To stop the crimson from flowing
To stop those Snickers in the head
To seek refuge
To need peace
Where to find this indeed
Salah is needed
Allah does not need it he does not need anything 
He's absolute and all knowing
Prayer is for you
As It centers oneself
You feel the noor come in
Breathing so lightly
As one recite so briefly
It seems like seconds go by as you recite
Within the insanity blessed be
Confusion to the max not knowing what to do
I tried to center myself to Allah 
Do not lose my temper to not let the chaos bring destruction
For this is time of serenity
Blessed be in this insanity
Confusion not knowing what to do
But by instinct I do
I Fall to my knees and prostrate 
To the Almighty
Allah I seek You Even in this confusion and abyss of delusion
I find myself with the serenity with you
Finding myself not knowing what to do
To reflect on society to reflect on self to reflect on their Deen
I am here conquering my nafs
And I seek refuge in God always

No comments:

Post a Comment