Sunday, November 27, 2022

Striving for Noor

Following this path into the abyss of the forest in the mist
Only to come to a conclusion where the heart resides
Where to find that Noor?
Why do I demand such things to be gone?
Burden so by society I am
I followed the floor
The carpet laid out for me
I follow the path into the night
To arise at dawn ready for the day
To raise my hands and say
Allahu Akbar
Shall I be this way?
Stuck within Bliss
I shall dismiss this darkness that resides
Allowing the light inside
Here I am pondering
Upon time to come soon
Will there ever be an end to all this disaster?
Only time will tell for that to be
So recognize these
Love those who need
Help humanity
Guide one another to the Noor
Upon this day that's risen
I shall call upon my prayer
Let there be peace within my heart
I shall find serenity within this indeed
Ready for a deed
Ready to begin
Ready to start again
Onwards to strive on

No comments:

Post a Comment