Monday, November 21, 2022

.... isolation

Where to go?
Up to the bend
Upon to the doom
Into the solitude
The isolation
Fulfilling to the brim of absolution
Destined for thy to be
Stuck in this destined insanity
To be content to be humble
To have patience
Such to strive so
Everlasting
Tears rapidly fall as the insanity breaks
My spirit is broken
I do not know where to go
Here I am lost within the solitude my mind everlasting
Is this insanity
Every single emotion that rip through me
Let's bring the cycle of chaos into the picture
Running at a fork to a road
Which way to go which way to go Up down all around
To let myself scream
To let myself be deemed
Is this destined for me
The solitude of insanity
Absolutely exhaustion to the brim
Unable to care anymore
But one strives on
So Inshallah hope comes soon
Or has it already arrived
Only time will tell
Well Insanity rule over me or will serenity find me
Ever lasting questions
Shall continue onwards

No comments:

Post a Comment