Saturday, September 19, 2015

Fellowship

I call out to my brethen
this may be but a mere cause
it seems not so trivial
when one stops to think for a moment
Dont let the disagreement ruin your friendship
let alone your fellowship in Lord Christ Jesus

Sometimes i wonder if that old devil has his hold on us so dearly
to hear the division spread like wild fire
We no better than muslims who take up wars because their divisions
Does War lie in the hearts of men
even men and women under the Grace of Lord Christ Jesus
I worry
my heart is tender
i distance myself from the Christian community
I dont have thick skin

Should we not find our selves in fellowship
when we gather ours hearts
shall they be under the Grace of God
or in the hands of the old devil
he starts with bickering soon to tell but the emotions of hatred tend to mold and fold with in our hearts
Dont deny ito the non believers as well
Where is the love
Love self before others
but instead i find you picking and teasing as the Christians fight with themselves
Do you not do the same?

That old devil has grip on humanity
even if my heart and soul lies with Jesus Son of Abba
Dont get me wrong i have my flaws to but at least i remember in thy Lord
The Love that is spread to our hearts for our brethen and for our fellowship
Will you allow your bickering to go on further when you know now your at fault
for falling we just are in fellowship to our Lord and Savior

So I beg you as i have begged the lord dont Fall to your despair and ruin a brothers or sisters way in the Lord
I know its hard to soften your heart in the heat of a debate
after all these be wicked times
its getting harder and harder to Love self let along Love another like a brother like family
We are family under God because we his children and they tend to fight only thinking one is right and the other is wrong.
Leave it
your loved by God that should be enough
Stand united under fellowship
its important
believe me i can feel it as bickering and division starts

Dont fall for Satan and his plan to devide us
Dont fall for other humans who want nothing but to destory our hearts
our faith in the Lord
Remember without him I and we are truly lost
So reflect on self
Remember the fellowship its need to keep as a whole

I Pray
In the name of Lord and Savior
I may be just a believer
not yet holding a label such as my brethen
but i worry for them
Give them hearts of love so they can
bring your love and peave to others
help beat that old devil
help them have fellowship
Oh my Lord
keep humble during these dark times
in his name i pray and  we say
Amen

No comments:

Post a Comment