Tuesday, September 8, 2015

Reach

Despair we all go through it
some more than others
i dont know what say
truly but in my heart i pray
to who?
That be him alone God almighty
I thought i could follow such a dangerous path
such as polytheism
i will always have my hertiage
I wont leave it behind me
I am me after all
Depression here it tonight anyways
lingering in my thoughts
i didnt choose to feel this way
nor do i want anyone to feel it
I will keep to myself
I will not burden anyone with my despair
maybe other than to share my thoughts
ponders and wonders around and around
ring around the rosey
afterall we all fall downn
Falling I feel like im failing
Im just a mess
on a radical changee sc
Mania is here and ready to be disturbed
As it slumbers snoreing ZZZZZ
it suddenly stops and reaches out to my heart
Do not worry my beast is strong inside me
maybe a few more battle scars
Slice and dice
Flee like mice
unsure what the outcome will be
DEpression its such a burden
it stirs up to much despair
to much unwanted emotions
but
Thank God
For him
Alhamduillah
And thanks for the family
the brother and sisters in this world we currently know
Community is important i hope so day ill find one where i will be happy
I would be lying to say i wasnt happy
but im tired of tossing and turning in my bed
my head spins round and round
Goodness
is needed
So PRay do dua remember
your not alone just reachout
someone will have their arm out aswell
ready to help you
humanity
companionship
compassion
its all needed in the heart to survive
because these be wicked times
so reflect and do some radical for a change
let that mania flow
at least youll be on that high on life and not in depressive of self
mania mania mania here i come
not holding you back anymore

No comments:

Post a Comment