Tuesday, September 15, 2015

Now

I feel as though I am being pulled
through the darkness
what will come through this darkness
if i am to survive
I dont want i am suppose to believe
I once did
this darkness lingers in my hear
Will the light rest in the end
I being dragged by the lockes of my hair
just like when i was but child
Where oh where
Darkness are you dragging me
making my emotions so unbearable
Here i am today happy as can be
no darkness wont allow that
Emptiness isnt far
as my fingers drag across the floor
I scream
As loud as i can be
yet no ones hears me
dont meep not a peep
mouth sewed shut
Knock Knock on heavens door
do i get admitted nor does man know
knock knock on heavens door
Im reaching out to thy lord
The light withers as darkness surrounds the heart
Fallen i am like an angel
those who rebeled be damned
I dont want to be damned
Deviant i am
but may the power of christ compel that all evil leaves you
my desires are wrong
what worries me more is this emptiness this darkness
light is withering and darkness leads on
Where is my angel
I close and reopen to releaize tis was but a dream
Im not damn because im child of light
its shines brightly but do not deceived
whispers are in hearts of humanity
these wicked and dangerous times
waiting on the hour
for him alone
I fear for the antichrist shall soon rear his face
but fear not for God is on your side
the rightous
the just
the merciful
remember the past
dont let it control you
your stronger than that
that old devil wants fool into the darkness
there he pounces like you are his prey
will he devour your soul
in the hearts of humanity he snickers
we far from the light
but that little flicker is but Hope
Hope for today so it brings tomorrow
perhaps it will be better day
Pounder on young one
dont lose your grasp
for your sanity is near it

No comments:

Post a Comment