Sunday, September 6, 2015

Kindered Spirit

This is a new taste
A new look on life
No longer
Am I Afraid of death
Nor am I afraid of God, Gods, Goddesses
Fear turns the heart violent
Hate you feel it
I don't anymore
I won't allow it to control my feelings
to darken the heart
for I am
me
just a being
Who may be losing the old self
I am rational
The bad ways that clouded my judgement is gone
There is not just one and only one way
Judgement leave it at the door please
Raven who holds my spirit Tight
Control my hearts desires as Gaia
She holds our spirits close to hers
afterall her tears is what formed us together
Maybe its folklore of an old memory
maybe a reality in the making
I dont know
That ilm is not in my hands
perhaps within my spirit guides
Deep breathes
I breathe
Relax
Close our eyes
time will pass like hours within seconds
Take to the plaine beyond what my soul can comperhend
Fly me across the ocean of stars
Maybe Gaia the mother or lover was meant to be a guide
go back
back to beggining of time of your brethen
your family that is what counts
home is where the heart is
Remember your a Robinson
Look back in your mind and remember
its written there in your soul your reality
I am rational
dont look to deep
you may get lost within the abyss of lost spirits
those who have rejected their guides
Raven knows where to go
Follow the flight on the plaines
it will take you to a rational time
similar to this one
your Rational
that is right
believe it and so be it
follow your reality of the heart
Happiness
you found it
took a while
but now you know
meditation was learned for this to be a reality
who know happiness was real
smile onward kindered one

No comments:

Post a Comment