Monday, September 14, 2015

Memory "warning Triggering"

Creep goes the door
never knowing who enters
I want to hide under the covers
that the child I am
Afraid
Tears rolling down my cheeks
under the covers
breathing quietly

The door opens and the christmas tree lights are on
sparkle red green and yellow from the star
The beast bears his teeth as he gentle breaths in and out
Must be a beast
I cry

Screaming on the inside
those tears roll down my face
the cover is removed
his cold hands touch my skin
taking my innocence

That was so long ago
its hurts me so
these memories
I just wish they would go away
I dont want to remember
please save me
Little girl screaming on the inside
she wants to be free but instead of freedom

She takes the blade to that soft white skin
like snow white she was
now she is broken
the beast snickers
he chases her
its game his head
its not game
its not funny
dont joke
before i may choke

Right i was choked
Remember
I dont want to remember
I want this flash of memories to pass
but the tears flow
Im not strong enough
please emotions dont surface tonight

Cant i just forget
go on with day
but no
I dont care
Take a razor
slice and dice
no no no
thats not the way
your losing the war

Tears must be released
and put faith back in God
He is just
he serves justice
he knows our hearts
Who is the savior?
not I
but him
we know him
he smiles
in my dreams
his light is everlasting
dont lose your faith
just because your innocence was ripped from your grasp
take it back
worry not for God is on your side
so hang my head in sorrow only to feel the light
so please dont drag me down emotions
keep the faith
in his name
Amen

No comments:

Post a Comment